Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Im such a spoiled girl....

(you need to go read this thread in my forum, so you can be made aware of how JEALOUS ugly piggish girls get, over the spoiling and worship I receive from you guys ! hehehe!)

...here are some of the many hot hot hot things purchased for me since my last update, from my main amazon wishlist and foot fetish wishlist:


(first three bought by david my foot boy, pink pair bought by my new short dicked loser)

hurrayyyyy another of the micro mini skirts that Im obsessed with was purchased today by a sugar daddy who loves looking up skirts heheeh ;>


I also made him buy me towels. Boring, but I really need em. Thanks ya sweetheart!



(I will of course be posting pictures of me with all this stuff when it comes. With those hot hot shoes I'll surely be making fetish videos to add to my video store, keep an eye out!)

No comments: