Friday, March 21, 2008

FUCK YEA BITCHES!

ohhh where to begin....

well first of all, a NORMAL fan of mine bought me this vacuum yesterday, which I badly needed so YAY!



And I just got done being taken shopping by a NASTY slutty man who is addicted to BBC cum, cocksucking, shemales, and the like. He bought me TONS of great shit from my main amazon wishlist:





*oi* ...ok... I THINK thats all of it. he also bought me these embarressing (for him) items off of my humiliation wishlist (which I made for total losers to shop on):



and finally, since he's a cocksucker, he bought this lovely item for Joe, off of the "jessie's man's wishlist" that I made:



fuckin' grand. I'm so glad that guess purse is finally purchased, that was irritating me. Now someone just needs to buy me my rugs.... and every other fucking thing on my wishlists. *greedy sneer*

No comments: