Friday, June 13, 2008

*wiggle*

my delicious friend Tanya sent a very promising whorish little scottish slave my way, yesterday, and he blew a bunch of money on me and made me allll happy ;>

Aside from cash, he got me these delicious items:



mm fuck it, the purse and shoes are so hot, we need to see them big:





yes, thats a Kathy Van Zeeland purse ;> *meow*

That boy made me very happy... but now, it's a new day... so I'm greedy for MORE MORE MORE!

...by the way, another gentleman, my lovely long time fan T.S, bought me this absolutely fantastic Ed Hardy watch, too:



this purse randomly showed up as purchased, during the night, but I'm not sure who it came from, yay puma:



It's so fucking delicious having all these dudes and their bulging dicks sending me all this hot shit... *big fucking smile*... but now for some BAD news.... some australian prick who claimed to have bought me my rollerblades like two or three months ago... must have been lying. They stayed on the purchased side of my wishlist.. but never came. And when I tried to contact him about it, he wouldnt reply. What a fucking sad little douche bag... so.. that means someone else needs to go get me the rollerblades I added .. so I can go skate around and have lots of fun ;>

most of these items, as well as the rollerblades I want, are from my main amazon wishlist. Now go fucking buy me shit!

No comments: