Monday, February 18, 2008

Welcome to my new wishlist blog!

Alright, I've decided to start this blog because so many people love to shop for me, love to watch ME shop, and are interested in my current little trends and desires ;>

you can click here to see my main amazon wishlist, and click here to see what has already been purchased from it, for me.

You'll notice my fans and slaves and sugar daddies spend TONS of cash on me, and that's exactly how it should be! Some little sissy slut from myspace just bought me this hot fucking skirt (now you need to buy me the matching top):



Also you'll notice the links on the right hand side of my blog, they are all of my 'specialty' wishlists for each different category of my favorite items, and fetishy items that my admirers love to blow their money on.

You might as well just GIVE IN to this greedy shopping addict, I'm fucking hot, and your money is MINE! Buy me righteous shit and you'll see it reported here in this blog, with PHOTOS!

here's a video I recently made of me and all the shoes I've currently got that were purchased off my wishlist (I've sold some worn shoes back to the people who bought them for a very high price hmhm):




here are some bragging photos of slaves and gifts:

No comments: